English English Spanish Spanish

Commercial Water Service (Out of District)


Metered water service will be provided to consumers outside of the CCW District for commercial use, where access to existing facilities is feasible.



New service generally requires a separate water meter to serve each store, shop, office, warehouse, storage building or other such commercial consumption unit.

In existing service where one meter serves more than one consumption unit, a multi residential meter permit will be required.

Effective July 1, 2022

Designed by Dragonfly Marketing