English English Spanish Spanish

Residential Water Service (Out of District)


Metered water service will be provided to consumers outside of the CCW District for residential use, where access to existing facilities is feasible. Amounts detailed below are per billing period.



New service generally requires a separate water meter to serve each dwelling, townhome, duplex, apartment complex, or other such residential consumption unit.

In existing service where one meter serves more than one consumption unit, a multi residential meter permit will be required.

Effective July 1, 2022

Designed by Dragonfly Marketing